CogSci 2010 is the annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society for basic and applied cognitive science research. We encourage researchers from around the world to submit their best work and to attend CogSci 2010 to hear about the latest theories and data from the world's best cognitive science researchers.
The conference will be held in Portland, Oregon from Wednesday, August 11th to Saturday, August 14th (Wednesday, August 11th, is the day of tutorials and workshops). All sessions will be accessible for those with disabilities.
This year's conference will end on Saturday evening with a special symposium and reception celebrating the first decade of the Rumelhart Prize. The Science Network's complete coverage of CogSci2010 content and interviews may be found here.
CogSci 2010 proceedings are now available online.
Around CogSci a number of related conferences will be held:
- ASIC: the Ninth Annual Summer Interdisciplinary Conference, Bend, Oregon, 31st July - 5th August.
- ICCM: the Tenth International Conference on Cognitive Modeling, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 5th-8th August.
- MathPsych: the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Psychology, Portland, Oregon, 8th-10th August.
- QR: the 24th International Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning, Portland, Oregon, 8th-10th August.
- Diagrams: the Sixth International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams, Portland, Oregon, 9th-11th August.
- Spatial Cognition: the International Conference on Spatial Cognition 2010, Mt. Hood / Portland, Oregon, 15th-19th August.