Sapporo Grand Hotel
The conference hotel for CogSci 2012 is the Sapporo Grand, a historic hotel in the city center near many cultural attractions. It is an easy walk to train and subway stations, which provide easy access to the Convention Center, the City of Sapporo, and the rest of the Island of Hokkaido.
The deadline for registering at the discounted rate is June 29, 2012. In order to receive the conference discount, you must register through the link below and not directly through the hotel website.
Room Rate (includes breakfast)
- Single Room (JPY 12,080 per night): 1 person per room
- Double Room (JPY 22,270 per night): 2 persons per room (JPY 11,135 per person)
* All rooms include a private bath.
** All remittance must be made in Japanese yen. Conversions rates will fluctuate, but at the time of this posting the conversion rate was about 80 JPY for 1 USD.
Address & Phone
Nishi 4-chome 1-jo Kita
Chuo-ku Sapporo, Hokkaido
- Registration must be accompanied by a deposit for the total amount of the room charge.
- Payment should be made in the form of one of the following: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX, JCB
Your reservation would be completed upon receipt of your online reservation information and verifying your payment. The Confirmation button will be displayed when you complete your reservation. Please print your confirmation slip by clicking the Confirmation button and bring it with you to the reception desk upon checking-in at the hotel.
Inquiry Desk for Hotel Accommodation
JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
Marketing & Business Development (WG-296652-003)