CogSci 2013 is the 35th annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society, to be held in Berlin, Germany, Wednesday, July 31 - Saturday, August 3, 2013. We encourage researchers from around the world to submit their best basic and applied work in cognitive science to CogSci 2013, and to attend in order to discuss the latest theories and data from the world's best cognitive science researchers. Submissions are solicited from all areas of cognitive science.
CogSci 2013's theme is "Cooperative Minds: Social Interaction and Group Dynamics." This theme reflects a rapidly growing interest in the Cognitive Science community, namely a move from the study of individual cognition to the social realm. A further topic will be Cognitive Interaction Technologies, a rather new field aiming at a thorough understanding of the processes and functional constituents of cognitive interaction in order to replicate them in technical systems.
This will be the first time that the Society will meet in Germany. Please refer to Travel Info for details about the venue.
WHERE TO FIND:
(1) BADGE & BAG PICK UP ZONE FOR PREREGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
Foyer of the main entrance of the main building, Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin
(2) ONSITE REGISTRATION
Opposite to the Audimax in the main building (right wing) at the place called Garderobe
Online proceedings and the conference program are available on Schedule page.
For information on the format and other logistics related to the talks and the poster sessions, see Submissions.
- Summer School: International Summer School in Cognitive Science, Sofia, Bulgaria, July 8 - 28, 2013.
- JAM: Joint Action Meeting, Berlin, Germany, July 27 - 29, 2013.
- ESLP: Embodied & Situated Language Processing Conference, Potsdam, Germany, July 29 - 31, 2013.
- SCSCS: Society for Complex Systems in Cognitive Science, Berlin, Germany, July 30, 2013.
- IACSR: Conference on Social Cognition and Religion, Berlin, Germany, July 31, 2013.
- CMN: Computational Models of Narrative, Hamburg, Germany, August 4 - 6, 2013.
- MathPsych: Society of Mathematical Psychology, Potsdam, Germany, August 4 - 7, 2013.
- Analogy: International Conference on Analogy, Dijon, France, August 6 - 8, 2013.